St. Johns, Florida 32259
St. Johns, Florida 32259
Nocatee is now home to nearly 7,000 families— from growing families and young professionals to empty-nesters and retirees. It is a coastal community of neighborhoods with varied home-styles and something for every walk of life.
Current residents have a long list of reasons why they love Nocatee, including lesser-known resident perks and benefits only imaginable in a master-planned community. Here are this summer’s top 5 reasons to move to Nocatee:
1. Health St. Johns County was recently found, for the eighth consecutive year, by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute to be the healthiest county in the state of Florida. With walking trails, kayak launch, and a wide range of amenity activities it is EASY for Nocatee residents to maintain a vibrant, healthy lifestyle.
2. Amenities Nocatee is home to a variety of world-class amenities. The newest Nocatee amenity, Nocatee Spray Park, features a four-story above ground interactive spray playground, the tallest of its kind in Northeast Florida. It also includes its own bar & grill, playground, outdoor seating area, and event lawn. Nocatee also includes Splash Water Park a resident exclusive amenity that features its own tiki bar, outdoor dining, a lazy river, ample deck space, the tallest slide tower in Northeast Florida and much more.
3. Home Value The Nocatee community is located within one of the wealthiest zip codes on the First Coast. A 2015 study spotlighted the top ten most affluent zip codes in Northeast Florida, including Nocatee’s 32081.
4. Location Nocatee’s location cannot be beaten. Families living in Nocatee’s Town Center neighborhoods are only 10 minutes from the heart of Ponte Vedra Beach and miles of scenic coastline. Nocatee families also enjoy being less than 25 minutes from the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine.
5. Social Calendar Nocatee is full of wonderful events and activities. Large farmer’s markets, cooking classes, food truck nights, and drive-in movies are just a sampling of resident favorites. Along with family-friendly events, there are also those designed specifically for kids, teens, ladies, adults, and singles.
The information sited from Nocatee Site
Nocatee’s newest adventure will be fun for the whole family. The Link is a 5,000 square foot multi-purpose activity center that will have studios for a variety of activities including yoga, Zumba, dance, martial arts, indoor golf, and much more. This top of the line building is LEED-certified, a building of the future. LEED is a third-party green building certification program and the globally recognized standard for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings and neighborhoods. The Link will be opening in the Summer of 2021. More information